Advent calendar with spices Terre Exotique
(56.35 € / 100g)
Terre Exotique, a specialist in spices and plants carefully selected from around the world, presents its advent calendar for 2023. This elegant box with vintage illustrations invites you on a journey through five continents through a selection of 24 spices and spices, from Madras curry to Christmas fleur de sel. An original gift that will delight lovers of world cuisine.
Net weight: 72g
Manufacturer: Terre Exotique
Region: France - Centre-Val de Loire
Advent calendar with spices Terre Exotique
For 25 years, the passionate Terre Exotique team has travelled to five continents in search of the finest products with exotic flavours, which they then bring back to France, pack and combine to create delicious blends. Like our picker who graces this 2023 advent calendar, join Terre Exotique's spicy botanical dance as Christmas approaches.
In this Terre Exotique Advent calendar you will discover:
1. Gravlax blend: the lemony, spicy and herbal Gravlax blend is an essential part of fish dishes. Preparing gravlax salmon, a traditional culinary speciality of Nordic cuisine, has never been easier than with Terre Exotique gravlax blend. Enliven your marinades and fish dishes with this fresh blend full of flavour.
2. Wild Voatsiperifera pepper: in the heart of Madagascar's rainforests, the lianas of the Voatsiperifera pepper can grow up to 30 metres high! Rare, unusual and addictive, with woody, floral notes and citrus freshness ... Put this pepper in your grinder and add some juice to your recipes. Great with chocolate!
3. Smoked black pepper: discover black pepper smoked with beechwood, ideal for everyday use. Try it with duck breast, salmon or grilled beef.
4. Fleur de sel with roasted spices: a fleur de sel with the flavour of roasted spices. It enhances all your everyday dishes. A kitchen essential!
5. Assemblage du boulanger (baking mix): this spice mix puts the baguette back on your fingertips. Just add 1 tablespoon of the mixture to the bread dough and you're ready to go.
6. Spéculoos spice mix: with this Spéculoos spice mix you will be able to make your own homemade spéculoos and delight your friends and family. It is suitable for tea, coffee or crushed in desserts. Use 1 teaspoon per kilogram of dough.
7. Christmas Fleur de sel: the softness and warmth make this blend of Christmas fleur de sel the perfect accompaniment to scallops, foie gras and poultry.
8. White Penja pepper: an essential addition to your pepper grinder! This white Penja pepper with its animal notes and minty aroma is exceptional in character and flavour.
9. Zathar: in Lebanon, this blend of warm lemon flavours is used in mezze. It orients sun-drenched vegetables, white meat and smoked salmon, and why not use it as a marinade!
10. Classic Chai: Classic Chai is a rich, fragrant blend of spices that brews up like tea. 1 teaspoon per cup. 8 minutes at 100 °C. 15 minutes at 100 °C. Filter the spices before serving.
11. Madras curry: a famous Indian blend, curry can be eaten with all kinds of sauces, even sweet ones!
12. Breton curry: this spice blend takes us back to the history of the East India Company in the 17th century. These gentlemen from Saint-Malo, skilled privateers, scoured the seas in search of the best spices. Exclusive ingredients.
13. Trapper's blend: this sweet and salty Quebec blend is ideal with salmon, grilled meat or velouté.
14. Sesame seeds in soy sauce: the combination of basic Japanese spices, soy sauce, and roasted sesame seeds adds a sweet and spicy flavor to all dishes. Sprinkle on white rice, sushi, sashimi or fish tartare.
15. Timur berries: Timur berries, harvested by farmers in the mountains of Nepal, have notes of grapefruit and a lemony aroma. Crushed or even added whole to dishes, they are great with shellfish, fish and chocolate fruit desserts.
16. Likouala pepper: also known as 'Ashanti pepper'. It is harvested by the Baakas. Likouala pepper grows wild on lianas over 20 metres long. Exceptionally long flavour. Traditional Congolese dish: 'Grilled Ashanti chicken'.
17. Persillade with wild garlic: Persillade is a culinary staple. This mixture is made with parsley, shallots and garlic and is suitable for many dishes, adding spicy, herbal and Mediterranean notes. This parsley blend can be used repeatedly in everyday cooking.
18. Viking salt: Viking salt with its distinct smoky flavor is sure to surprise! According to legend, this amazing recipe inherited from the Vikings was miraculously rediscovered. Viking salt is great as a side dish for gratinated dauphinois potatoes, eggs or crunchy raw vegetables!
19. Spice and pepper blend for cheese: a pepper blend to liven up a cheese plate. It is particularly suitable for Raclette cheese, goat cheese, Tome and Tome de Savoie. Some people still like it with the old Comté cheese.
20. Christmas sugar: this gingerbread-flavoured Christmas sugar was created with the festive season in mind. It is nice for homemade cakes, for fruit tarts or for caramelising the Christmas turkey.
21. Summer truffle salt diamond: combined with truffles, this Himalayan salt diamond transforms everyday dishes. Ideal for vegetable purees, carpaccio, salads, delicate fish or a simple omelette.
22. Gingerbread mix: discover the taste of homemade gingerbread! Or sublimate pumpkin and mussels. Can also be used to flavour biscuits, cakes, cookies, etc. Use about 3 tablespoons per loaf.
23. Foie gras mixture: with foie gras, the spices are the most important! A tailor-made mixture that can be sprinkled on toast or used in the preparation of terrine.
24. Oyster pepper: the Saint-Cast le Guildo peninsula is located on the Emerald Coast. Like its sailors, take the helm, sail out to sea and remember your knife, a dozen oysters and, of course, oyster pepper to flavour them: a fine Breton blend of crushed peppercorns.
|Category||Advent calendars 2023|
Discover a gourmet range of salts, pepper, spices, spice blends and ingredients in 24 bottles every day and embark on a unique journey around the world.
Net weight: 99g
Manufacturer: Le Comptoir Colonial
Region: France - Seine-Maritime
If the best confectioners and chocolatiers in the world could choose an advent calendar, this would be it, because it was made from the same delicious chocolate they use in their kitchens. The countdown to Christmas has never been so luxurious. Edition 2023.
Net weight: 170g
Region: France - Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Enter the magical world of Bonne Maman's Christmas workshop and discover an assortment of 23 gourmet treats (jams, culinary products, jellies, biscuits, fruit pastes and drinks) and 1 exclusive Christmas surprise. Edition 2023.
Net weight: 540g
Manufacturer: Bonne Maman
Region: France - Occitania